Turn an Old Book into Beautiful Paper Flowers
This project takes only a few minutes of your time and the result will always be beautiful. I decided to make them in order to decorate a gift, but I'm sure you will think of many other smart ways to use them. Have some old newspapers or books? Grab your scissors and a stapler!
- Old books or newspapers
- Cut out 8 circles and make 2x large, 2x medium, 2x small, and 2x smaller ones.
- Make small cuts around each layer.
- Rotate the circles a little so that the cuts don't overlap.
- Stack the layers on top of each other. The large ones at the bottom and the smallest on the top. Staple an X in the middle.
- Start scrunching the layers, starting from the top one and work your way down to the bottom layer.
- Unfold the flower and fluff the layers making it look like a flower.
- Use it for whatever you can think of!