Make Your Skin Glow with this Strawberry Face Mask
Did you know that strawberries contain a great quantity of salicylic acid (the same ingredient found in acne fighting products)? It acts in anti-inflammatory way and can help reduce visible spots and fight acne. In this post you will learn how to make an easy strawberry face mask at home.
- 2-3 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mash the strawberries with a fork
- Add honey and lemon juice and mix it all together
- Wash the face with warm water and apply the mask
- Leave it on and relax for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse it off and apply moisturizer
- The strawberries are not only healthy to be eaten but the valuable acids and vitamins can also be absorbed through the skin.
- Strawberries are loaded with vitamin C, potassium, fiber, folate, and natural antioxidants. They help you to revitalize and smoothen the skin. Furthermore, they can help to slow down the skin aging process.
- One of the most loved qualities of this strawberry face mask is its ability to brighten the skin tone and to make the face glow nicely.
It is such a nice feeling to be able to make a skin care product at your own home and to be sure that it is all natural. Try to use organic ingredients only, so that they would have all the beneficial qualities they should have. Always test the mask on a small peace of your skin (neck or hand) beforehand to see how your skin reacts to it! Also, the skin may look a bit reddish afterwards, but don’t worry – it'll go away quickly!
Enjoy your glowing skin!