Easy Banana and Blueberry Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Machine Needed)
If you have a blender, making ice cream at home is probably the simplest thing ever. As a result, you will have a guilt-free, delicious, and refreshing dessert for any occasion. Frozen bananas are a wonderful treat during summer, and you'll definitely love the thick and creamy consistency that they develop after being blended for a minute or so.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4-5 handfulls blueberries
- 3-4 tablespoon greek yogurt
- Slice the bananas, put them into a plastic bag and freeze for a couple of hours.
- Blend them with yogurt, add the blueberries and blend some more.
- Decorate with some blueberries and serve immediately.