Super Simple No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
This cheesecake recipe is too incredible not to be shared. Did I tell you it’s a no-bake cake, so you will not have to worry that once again a nice recipe turned out not the way you expected? This wonderful chocolate cheesecake will be perfect every time you make it and believe me, you will not be able to stop eating it.
The recipe consists of 5 ingredients only. The preparation time 30 minutes and then the cheesecake needs to be refrigerated for about 6 more hours or overnight.
Ingredients for the base
- 180g chocolate cookies
- 60g butter
- 50g dark chocolate
Ingredients for the filling
- 300g chocolate
- 400g mascarpone cheese
- 250g whipping cream
- Put the cookies into a plastic bag and crush them. You can also do that with your hands, or in a blender.
- Cover the inside of a baking dish with a plastic wrap.
- Mix the crumbles with a room temperature butter and melted chocolate.
- Transfer the crumb mixture into the baking dish and firmly press it down.
- Cover it with more plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese and melted chocolate together.
- Finally, gently add the whipped cream and whisk until the mixture becomes well combined.
- Pour the filling onto your refrigerated crumb base and spread it evenly.
- Cover it all in a plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Decorate with some chocolate shavings and any kind of berries you have.
It takes about 6 hours for the cake to become firm and ready to eat. I think it is best to make it in the evening and let it set overnight, so that the next day everything would be ready. Plus, it will stop you from peaking into the fridge every 30 minutes to see whether the cheesecake is ready.